Friday, December 23, 2011

#23 Paper Mate

Wow look at that cartwheel!... it was beautiful. Pretty self explanatory here, two ingredients paper and pins. Did have to clip the back of the pins down so they wouldn't stick out in the front, it felt like clipping a birds wings except this time it was giving movement not restricting it. Thank you Helen?, I think her name was Helen... Anyways great lady at the nursing home today who critiqued my sketches, thank you for that advice on the nose.









Loving Eyes
The love i see in your eyes,
the way they go soft and hold me
as if we were next to each other,
the love i hope reflects off of me
and back to you so that
you can have an idea of what I see
when I look into your intensely beautiful eyes,
 but after i want what you see reflected back quick
because it's a comfort and 
a happiness rolled into one and I want to hold onto it
because I can't hold onto you.
Time and space says it can't be so.
Back and forth it can bounce between us,
a passing basketball slapping the pavement
at the perfect angle so that we 
can see the message equally and
together. We can share that at least
and laugh in the face of space.
And any bad pass or flubbed angle,
we can fix and set right.
People always say they wish
you could see what i see, 
or see how you are in my eyes and i guess i do,
but more I want you to feel what i feel
when i look into your eyes,
my heart going soft like your look,
even when I can't say what i feel right. 
Even when we have to be apart.
Your eyes say it all,
if you looked into a mirror you'd see
what's written so clearly there,
Look out!
here comes the pass, into your open arms.
Look out, look at me the way you do,
so i can reflect it back to you
and we can share it.




No comments:

Post a Comment